PAP Test Available with Naturopathic Doctor
Acumamas is happy to announce to now offer PAP Tests.
Anyone with a cervix, including women and transgender people, between the ages of 25 and 69 should be screened for cervical cancer every three years.
Please book online or feel free to call in!
Please note the costs for the test can be covered by your insurance if you have coverage under Naturopathic Medicine. MSP would cover costs for PAP Test with a Medical Doctor as opposed to Naturopathic Doctor.
PAP test duration will be 45 minutes. Cost is $100.
Before your Test
- Book your appointment for when you are not having your period.
- Don’t have sexual intercourse for at least 24 hours before your Pap test.
- Don’t use vaginal douches, vaginal medicines, vaginal sprays or powders, or contraceptive creams for at least 24 hours before your Pap test.
- Don’t have a Pap test if you are being treated for a cervical or vaginal infection. Wait at least 2 weeks after treatment has ended before having a Pap test.
- Empty your bladder before the Pap test
Women's Wellness Exam!
We also offer a women’s wellness exam which will include a thorough exam of the breasts and education on self examination, hormone health consultation, and a PAP smear.
Duration is 60 minutes and cost is $150.