breastfeeding support with our lactation consultant
At Acumamas, we understand that breastfeeding is extremely important yet for some women it can have very difficult challenges. We can help through different modalities. The Acumamas IBCLC Lactation Consultant Shaz Tayebi can help you establish a good start or help when challenges arise.
Our services can help you
- Build breastfeeding confidence and provide you with information
- Help with comfortable and efficient feeding positions
- Increase milk production
- Relieving and preventing engorgement, blocked ducts and treat mastitis
- Establishing a pain free latch and correcting other issues
- Identifying lip and tongue ties
- Inform and guide supplemental nursing
other modalities for breastfeeding support
Acupuncture & TCM
“Shaz is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about her work. She taught me that breastfeeding should not hurt and can be enjoyable. She is very thorough and will show you many ways to feed and ensure that baby has a good latch. When I recommend Shaz to friends who are having challenges with breastfeeding I call her “the breastfeeding guru” for the lower mainland. I highly recommend anyone struggling to contact her as soon as possible for one to one consultation. You will learn so much and gain peace of mind knowing that you and your body are doing the best you can for your baby.”
> Learn more about Shaz here.